Sunday, February 1, 2009

Make and Takes

I can't remember how I first stumbled upon the Make and Takes blog, but when I did, a little more than a year ago, it quickly became a favorite. Make and Takes is written by a mother of three who enjoys crafting and cooking with her children. She is a graduate in early childhood and elementary education, with several years' experience teaching kindergarten before choosing to be a stay-at-home mom. Though Emma is still a bit young for some of the activities, I am constantly printing things out to keep in my files. I have found it to be a great resource for Make and Do activities, as well as a source of yummy recipes! Even if you aren't doing the alphabet project in your own home, check out Make and Takes if you have young children. I guarantee you'll find a fun activity for your family.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember how I came across it either, but this is one of the blogs I follow. I love her ideas!

    ReplyDelete