Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Craft Supplies

I have emerged from my pregnancy/newborn fog with renewed vigor for the Alphabet Project. This week I took the girls to Target to stock up on crafting supplies for a toddler. Here is a random list of things I have stocked in my closet. Is there anything else you would add?

*Beads
*Construction paper
*Cotton Balls/pom poms
*Crayons
*Felt
*Finger paints
*Glitter
*Glue/glue stick
*Markers
*Patterned paper/paper scraps
*Pipe cleaners
*Popsicle Sticks
*Recycled items: egg cartons, paper towel rolls, etc.
*Child-safe scissors
*Straws
*Stamps and ink pads
*Stickers
*Tape
*Ziploc bags
*Tissue paper
*Thread
*Yarn

2 comments:

  1. Talmage and I love googly eyes. They make any animal better. Feathers are fun for random decorate this thing projects. Rather than construction paper, I prefer colored printer paper so I can print stuff off on it. Paper bags are fun for paper bag puppets.

    One of my favorite items is a roll of brown or white butcher paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great list. The only thing I can think to add might be normal washable tempera paints. I'm not sure if they're different from finger paints or not?? Also, the dollar store can be a great place to pick up some of these items for less money.

    ReplyDelete