Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gingersnaps

Can you tell that we love baked goods? As with our previous ventures, Emma was especially good at dumping the mom-measured ingredients into the mixing bowl. Oh, and she's quite adept at tasting the final product as well. :)

3/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
4 Tablespoons molasses
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons cloves
2 cups flour

Cream butter and sugar. Mix in egg and molasses. Combine baking soda, spices, and flour, and add to mixture. Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Look how pretty your kichen is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is gorgeous! BTW, I was just in your old kitchen today - Katie is my new VT coordinator so we had a meeting at her - the first time since I've been to your place here since you moved!

    Anyway, I love it when my kids are happy with dumping ingredients I've measured instead of being sure they need to do the measuring. :)

    ReplyDelete