Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eggs

I don't think I ever posted our E cook and do activities, and unfortunately I don't even have pictures! I blame it on pregnancy slacking, though I'm over that condition now and hope to move on with the rest of the alphabet.

For E cooking, we made eggs. Nothing fancy, just scrambled. (I thought of other ideas--enchiladas, eclairs, but they all seemed a bit much for a two-year-old). Emma practiced cracking eggs, though she was a bit vigorous and I had to fish some shells out of the bowl.

For our E activity, we had a practice Easter egg hunt to prepare for the real thing. But unfortunately we never got to do the real thing, because it was raining buckets on Easter and I was too busy cooking the ham to hide the eggs inside.

Alas, I hope to make up for my slackerdom during F week.

1 comment:

  1. You're back! I think making scrambled eggs sounds just right with a 2 year old. :) In fact, I even have a hard time getting anal about the shell pieces in the bowl so I don't always let my kids crack eggs. I'm probably a mean mom that way.

    ReplyDelete