Monday, March 2, 2009

Dalmation Puppet

Admittedly, I was feeling lazy when it came to our craft project this week. So I was thrilled to find this at Wal-mart:

A Dalmation puppet kit, with pieces pre-cut and lined with adhesive, all for less than 4 bucks. Here's what the kit came with:

The kit said it was for ages 4 and up, but I thought it was perfect for toddlers. All Emma had to do was stick the pieces on the little bag. I'll admit I was a little OCD and corrected some of her placements for the vital pieces (ears, paws, etc), but the spots were all her.

We're already having fun with the finished product: woof, woof!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! RJ would love this, imma gonna have to look for it. Have you seen the Bob Books for early readers? They are really simple, but strangely alluring. RJ loves them, and she doesn't even read yet--it has to do with the simple but cute illustrations. It's like something you'd draw during church to entertain your child. Funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've probably noticed that I blatantly stole this here.

    http://howethoughtsabcstuff.blogspot.com/2009/04/d-stuff.html

    Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete